Table of Contents Hide
- Why you should Choose 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
- Eligibility and Requirements for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
- How to Apply for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
- Documents Required for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
- Benefits of the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
- Brief Description
For persons seeking to study in South Africa, you can apply for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa. Stellenbosch University, located in South Africa, offers a limited number of full-time scholarships. This program is for outstanding and ambitious students who enroll in a degree program at the University.
The University of Stellenbosch is one of the top Public universities in South Africa, and one of the nations earliest and prestigious universities. This Stellenbosch university is a top destination for all candidates both within South Africa and students around the continent and ultimately the world, who are seeking depth in education in their different fields and their ability to be able to use this knowledge to get into top companies and start amazing businesses solving real world problems.
This university in South Africa is is offering scholarship opportunities to interested international students who are interested in earning a Masters degree or PhD in their institution.
Participating in a Study at the University of Stellenbosch South Africa is generally a very cool experience, Apart from the serenity of the campus, to the friendliness of the community from both fellow students and lecturers, Also the student body is quite large and diverse, and the professors are mostly experts in their various research fields.
This scholarship funding is available only for research topics that fall within one of the following areas:
- African Cultural Studies
- The Anthropocene and Ecocriticism
- Identity, Gender and/or Queer Studies
Why you should Choose 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
This scholarship was made to support students going through financial hardships. Stellenbosch University is currently inviting intelligent students with academic excellence and ambition to apply for the scholarships. The Tide Scholarship is available for Masters and Ph.D. Studies at the University.
Eligibility and Requirements for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and a Ph.D. degree in Cultural Studies, English Literature, ESL & English Language, Psychology, Music
- CritzX>?SC:NLeria: To qualify for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 75% for their prior degree;
- All applicants at the date of application must not be more than 30 years to apply for the Master’s scholarship and not exceed 35 years for the Ph.D. scholarship;
- All applicants are required to supply a sample of their writing with their application. Which includes Honour’s research essay for MA applicants, MA thesis for the Ph.D. applicants, and any published academic articles related to their application;
- Students inform themselves about the availability of supervisors in their particular field of research before submitting an application. They do not have to be registered or have a supervisor.
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters and Ph.D. degree in fields cutting across
- English Literature,
- Cultural Studies
- ESL & English Language
Application Procedure for 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa:
You can apply for the grant, after taking admission, aspirants can navigate the online portal. and follow the application process below to apply.
- A motivation letter (no longer than 600 words);
- Initial research proposal, more than a thousand words, unique research you want to use, according to your research’s unique context, problem statement, methodology / theoretical framework / philosophical flaws, your research is the highlight of a unique collaboration in specific fields. The Research and the possibility of your study;
- A certified copy of your full academic transcript;
- Admission Requirements: Scholars who have a letter of recommendation with unique curriculum standards for their degree and meet the requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you need to show that your English Language skills are sufficient to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
All international students from African countries willing to study in South Africa in the ongoing Stellenbosch Turning the Tides Scholarship should apply immediately with the following link below. Also, check the requirements and eligibility for this scholarship opportunity to see if you are qualified to apply.
To apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal
after taking admission.
Documents Required for the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
The following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- A motivation letter (not exceeding 600 words);
- A preliminary research proposal, not exceeding 1000 words, must underline the exceptional contribution your research will make in that particular field of study, including the problem statement, the methodology / theoretical framework / philosophical underpinnings propose using, and the practicability of your research;
- A certified copy of your entire academic transcript;
- A certified copy of your Honours or MA degree certificate or a foreign equivalent (if you have not yet obtained the certification but have completed the qualification, you should provide official proof from the institution concerned that the degree will be delivered before March 2021);
- A certified copy of your South African ID or passport (for international students).
Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet eligibility requirements.
Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies by taking IELTS or other similar tests.
Benefits of the 2021 Turning the Tide Scholarships at Stellenbosch University in South Africa
Stellenbosch University is funding an award of 400 000 ZAR for (Ph.D.) students, And up to 105 000 ZAR for masters students who are outstanding at the University for the 2021/221 academic year.
Application for this scholarship at Stellenbosch University ends on October 31, 2021.
- Nationality: International
- University or Organization: Stellenbosch University
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Masters and Ph.D. degree
- Award: Up to 400 000 ZAR (Ph.D.) and up to 105 000 ZAR (MA)
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in South Africa.
This Scholarship will go a long way in assisting student with financial challenge so rush now and apply. Also note that this scholarship is for research purpose to widen the knowledge of the students in their field of studies.