Table of Contents Hide
- Scholarship overview
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Why Choose the International College of Hotel Management in Australia?
- Australian Students – Scholarship Eligibility
- The 2021 International Business Scholarships at International College of Hotel Management in Australia
- How To Apply For The 2021 International Business Scholarships at International College of Hotel Management in Australia.
- Documents Required For The Scholarship.
- Brief Description:
Suppose you are interested in studying in Australia and desire to pursue studies in hotel and business management. In that case, you should definitely consider the 2021 International Business Scholarships at International College of Hotel Management in Australia.
This Scholarship is now open to international students, Apart from this scholarship, the university offers some enticing scholarship which will interest you. Let’s get to it.
The study program is exclusively open for outstanding international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at a college in Australia.
The University is founded in the year 1992 by the State Government of South Australia, the International College of Hotel Management is a higher education college in Australia. This university offers Degree award, Postgraduate and Diploma programs.
Why study at the International College of Hotel Management ? This college is dedicated to producing hospitality industry practitioners who can demonstrate job-related and technical practice skills, as well as disciplinary material knowledge and expertise
The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM), Australia’s leading hotel management school, offers an unrivalled education in hospitality, hotel and business management.
This university is established in 1992, since this university was founded ICHM has awarded many innovative students with business, hotel and hospitality degrees. This university was named the best hotel and hospitality school in Australia for student experience quality (QILT Student Experience Survey) in the year 2019. There are two different degree programmes that are been offered:
- Bachelor of Business HM – undergraduates spend 18 months studying and 18 months completing work experience, where they gain extensive knowledge and skills for a successful career.
- Master of International HM – students with an undergraduate degree in any subject can pursue the master’s programme, including a six-month professional internship.
Its Programmes involve invaluable work-integrated learning placements, more than what’s offered by any other hotel school in Australia. The Students can begin studying at home with reduced fees and then enjoy the many work rights available for graduates. In this university over 87 per cent of graduates find industry work straight after graduating.
Adelaide, South Australia
The ICHM has its main campus at Adelaide, one of the world’s top ten most liveable cities (Economist Intelligence Unit). Also the lonely planet also lists it as one of the top cities to visit, Adelaide is widely known as the lifestyle capital of Australia.
Why Choose the International College of Hotel Management in Australia?
Knowing that Australia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world should serve as enough incentive on why you want to study at the International College of Hotel Management in Australia.
The country has a lot of beaches, mountains, and forests that make it shine. This scholarship into masters of International Hotel Management – MIHM in Australia is designed to provide participants with the opportunity to develop advanced knowledge and cognitive skills to understand and manage international hotel operations at a senior level, providing leadership in decision-making processes and managing change.
Australian Students – Scholarship Eligibility
To apply for these scholarships you must be one of the following:
- All citizens of Australia (both resident and non-resident).
- International students attending school in Australia who will complete a minimum of the last two years of their high school studies in Australia.
- Students at Australian International Schools in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Manila and Hong Kong.
- Non-resident New Zealand passport holders.
You must also meet the standard admission requirements, that being Year 12 with one of the following – ATAR score of 65 / OP score of 14/ IB Diploma score of 26 or equivalent international schooling.
For students whose mother tongue is not English, evidence of your English proficiency will need to be submitted with your application. See the entry requirements page for the different English levels accepted.
The 2021 International Business Scholarships at International College of Hotel Management in Australia
The international business scholarship is offered to International Offshore students only, with special preference given to applicants from Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand.
The scholarship is awarded solely on academic merit, and beneficiaries could receive between $2,000 to $7,500 of Scholarship funds towards their overall tuition.
While special preference is given to applicants from Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand.
Students from other destinations are encouraged to apply and may also be considered upon submission.
Applicants from Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand are given special consideration.
Only students applying for a Bachelor of Business are considered for the scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How To Apply For The 2021 International Business Scholarships at International College of Hotel Management in Australia.
There are three ways to apply for this scholarship:
- You can register online by filling an Interest form. The team will contact you as soon as possible, informing you of the outcome of your decision.
- The scholarship team will also contact your parents/guidance, providing insights around the benefit of studying with ICHM in 2021 and the various employment opportunities.
- Apply Online by filling in a form online. You will be required to attach the necessary documents required.
Download ICHM Application Form (writable pdf). You can download the form and fill it at your convenience.
Documents Required For The Scholarship.
- Certified academic transcripts
- A key/guide to a grading system
- Industry /work experience reference(s) (if applicable)
- Award certificates
- Official English language translations of documents if not in English
- IELTS or TOEFL test results (If English is not your native language)
- Scanned copy of your passport (for all international students)
The International College of Hotel Management will provide an award amount range from $2,000 to $7,500 tuition fee for the deserving candidates.
At the time of this post, the application for the scholarship is still ongoing.
Other Scholarships Offered By The International College of Hotel Management in Australia.
The College is known for offering scholarships to deserving international students. Thus, if you do not meet this scholarship’s eligibility requirements, you can check out other enticing scholarships provided by the university. They include:
- Bachelor of Business: Eight Major Scholarships worth $15,000 each
- Bachelor of Business: Senior Industry Related People Scholarships of 10%
- Master Programme: Domestic & International Student Scholarships of 10%
- Master Programme: International Offshore Scholarships of 20%
- Master Programme: Senior Industry Related People Scholarships of 10%
University or Organization: International College of Hotel Management
Department: Bachelor of Business
Course Level: Bachelor
Awards: $2,000 to $7,500
Number of Awards: unspecified
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Vietnam, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Nepal, and Thailand
The award can be taken in Australia.