Table of Contents Hide
- Why you should Choose Cass Business School
- Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships at Cass Business School in UK
- Eligibility and requirements for the Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships at Cass Business School in UK
- How to Apply
- Documents Required
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
- Other Scholarships offered by Cass Business School in UK
- Brief Description:
Scholarships are a support system used to help particular students who cannot afford the high cost of their tuition. The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships at Cass Business School in the UK is a demonstration of benevolence. This help is extended to international students who have academic excellence and are ready to work hard to learn as much as possible at Cass Business School.
Why you should Choose Cass Business School
Located in the UK, Cass business school is said to be one of the global top leading and flourishing business schools. At this school, you would learn to develop management skills. It also has a very close connection to the market forces, and you could learn a lot from attending this business school.
The UK is a great place to stay. It has a homely feel to it, and international students from anywhere around the world would be welcome to study there.
Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships at Cass Business School in UK
The pioneer of The Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarship is Ms. Clélia Haji-Ioannou. It was established in 2019 as a way of honouring academic excellence and fostering continued growth. Its purpose was to support international sudden in need of financial aid.
Ms. Clélia Haji-Ioannou provides two scholarships to the value of £10,000 each to be offset against tuition fees. Between now and 2019, we have had two Scholars with a total donation of. £20,000.
Eligibility and requirements for the Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships at Cass Business School in UK
All applicants for the Clélia Haji-Ioannou Scholarships at Cass Business School in UK are expected to meet all these criteria. And they include:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible.
- Must be able to provide academic excellence.
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need
- The bursary is available in MSc Shipping, Trade, and Finance courses at the University.
- Must be ready to enroll in a full-time program at the University.
- Applicants must have a first-degree certificate or equivalent in a recognized institution.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
How to Apply
Note that you must have fully accepted a conditional or unconditional offer on our MSc Shipping, Trade, and Finance degree to be considered for this scholarship. Any application submitted before receiving an offer will be deleted without further notification.
All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application. They include
- An ID card,
- A passport photo in JPG format,
- A CV, and
- Academic records.
The Clélia Haji-Ioannou award is funding worth up to £20,000 to the qualifying and deserving aspirants at the University of London for the academic year 2021/2022. There are two scholars to the value of £10,000 each to be offset against tuition fees.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2021
Other Scholarships offered by Cass Business School in UK
- Stelios Scholarship
- Haberman Fund
- September 11th Insurance Trust Scholarship
- The Matrona Michael Xylas (MMX) Scholarship
- The Red Shoe Scholarship – Global Women’s Leadership Programme
- The Iain Allan Bursary
- The Real Estate Club Scholarship
University or Organization: Cass Business School
Course Level: Master’s Degree
Access Mode: Online
Award: up to £20,000
Number of Awards: 2
The award can be taken in the UK