Table of Contents Hide
- Why you should choose The Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at the University Arts of London in the UK
- The Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at the University Arts of London in the UK
- Eligibility and requirements for the Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at University Arts of London in UK
- How to apply for the scholarship
- Supporting Documents:
- Brief Description
The University of Arts London in the UK is ranked second in the world for art and design.
It is undoubtedly the largest University of its kind in Europe. Coming from over 130 countries around the world, the University has more than 19,000 students.
The Industrial design international bursary 2021 at University Arts of London in UK 2021 is offered for a Masters degree in the field of MA Industrial Design.
The scholarship will be assessed based on lack of finances and academic merit.
Why you should choose The Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at the University Arts of London in the UK
This scholarship contributes to course tuition fees for the first year of the course of the postgraduates student. The University Arts London in the UK is a well-known and modern UK-based higher education institution ranked second in art and design.
This institution is also committed to bettering its students. Applications are welcome from those in financial need and those who will benefit from master’s degree studies to realize their full potential.
The Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at the University Arts of London in the UK
The Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at the University Arts of London in the UK is provided by the Product Ceramic and Industrial Design. This scholarship program was created to encourage and support applicants to MA Industrial Design at Central Saint Martins. It consists of six art and design colleges and was established in 2004.
Eligibility and requirements for the Industrial Design International Bursary 2021 at University Arts of London in UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are allowed
- Suitable Course or Subjects: MA Industrial Design course
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain eligibility, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
They must be considered an international student
They must have been accepted on the extended full-time MA Industrial Design course at Central Saint Martins, University of the Arts London, starting in September 2021
How to apply for the scholarship
Note: You must have been admitted successfully to the MA Industrial Design course commencing in September 2021 at UAL
You can apply for this application by completing an online application form at the UAL student portal.
Apart from the application form, applicants need to send the following accompanying documents:
- A copy of your most recent CV or Résumé (uploaded to the student portal)
- Evidence of your financial hardship(uploaded to the student’s portal)
- Evidence of medical condition (if applicable)
- An electronic portfolio that must be sent via Dropbox at firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- One PDF document [50MB maximum], which should be an example of what you consider
- A title page with your name and course title
- An introductory page of no more than 500 words explaining your work, methodology, and inspiration
- Up to 15 pages of images with each image numbered and clearly labeled showing the date of production and, if relevant, title, size, and materials used in the original piece.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study
- Language Requirement: All applicants should prove their English language proficiency through the IELTS test. However, the University also accepts other qualifications.
The Industrial design international bursary scholarship is provided by the University of the Arts London. The value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £16,450. This scholarship is open to all international applicants.
The deadline is for sending the application is 18 Jun 2021.
Nationality: Applicants must be international students
University or Organization: University Arts London
Course Level: Master degree
Number of Awards: One
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the UK