Internati0nal Excellence Scholarship 2021 at Massey University in New Zealand, offers a scholarship award that rewards competent new international students who have excellent academic prowess to study full time. This programme relates to studying in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences programme.
Why You Should Choose International Excellence Scholarship 2021 at Massey University in New Zealand
Although this is a scholarship to study in a good university in one of the most beautiful countries in the world, this scholarship will also do you a lot of good. Massey University in New Zealand is a top-tier university that focuses on training and encouraging students who want to stand out in and excel in their various fields. They do this by providing the students with the tools they need to succeed. It has made studying more feasible for students struggling to achieve their goals due to financial constraints and hardships.
International Excellence Scholarship 2021 at Massey University in New Zealand
The International Excellence Scholarship 2021 at Massey University is sponsored by the New Zealand Government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT). A New Zealand Scholarship offers eligible candidates the chance to gain knowledge and skills through studying in fields that will assist in the development of their home countries.
After completing their scholarship, awardees are required to return to their home country for at least 2 years to apply these new skills and knowledge in government, civil society, or private business organizations.
Eligibility and requirements
- Eligible countries: All international students are eligible to apply for the opportunity
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship award is available to study graduate & undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for the opportunity, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- They must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia
- Applicants who are enrolling for the first time in a program at Massey University are qualified for this scholarship opportunity
- The applicant must be fully enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Applicants must be enrolled as “internal” students.
- Applicants must be full-fee-paying students throughout his/her study in a postgraduate program at Massey University.
- All applicants must secure a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average)
- All applicants must have IELTS and TOEFL scores
Qualifications for this Scholarship
- Undergraduate Degree (3 – 4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1 – 2 years)
- Ph.D. (3 – 4 years)
Eligible Fields of Studies:
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of International Development
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Speech and Language Therapy
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Applied Linguistics
- Postgraduate Diploma / Master of Arts
- Master of Sustainable Development Goals
- Master of Emergency Management
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. For taking admission, the applicant has to, first of all, choose an appropriate program and then enrol themselves in the university. After getting admission, candidates can download the funding form and submit it to email@example.com. You can also Visit The Official Website For More Information.
Benefits of This Scholarship
This scholarship was created mainly to ease the financial hardships of students who cannot afford the cost of tuition. The awards come in the following forms:
- Undergraduate Program maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year program)
- Postgraduate Program maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year program)
The award will be awarded for a period equivalent to the full-time study period for the recipient’s programme. This is also subject to satisfactory academic performance in order to gain instalment payments after the first year. The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to NZD 5,000 in instalments as a tuition fee discount in each semester of study.
The Deadline for Application Is 1st May 2021.
The Brief Description
- Nationality: International students
- Deadline: 1st May 2020, for study in Semester 2 (July) 2020 and 1st December 2021 for study in Semester 1 (February) 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are open for the full-time undergraduate & postgraduate programme
- Award: The successful candidate will receive NZD 5,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in New Zealand