Table of Contents Hide
- Why you should choose Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan
- 2021 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan
- Eligibility and Requirements For the 2021 Mabuchi International Scholarship
- How To Apply
- Documents Required
- Brief Description
For students who want to study in Japan, the 2021 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan is a great option. Japan is located in East Asia. The country is surrounded by rich culture and diversity. This scholarship is open to only international students who have a solid commitment to their education. The school has made sure to put the necessary tools in place to help international students feel welcome.
Why you should choose Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan
The University of Tsukuba in Japan provides a Monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen to international students commencing their first year of studies. It is vital to note that the educational program at the University of Tsukuba seeks to support the talented and deserving students who want to undertake an undergraduate and master’s degree.
At this university, working adults can enroll in graduate programs at the university, which also runs university-affiliated K-12 schools in Tokyo. STEMM fields (science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and medicine), physical education, and interdisciplinary fields linked to it are the university’s educational strengths. It is located in Tsukuba’s Science City, which has over 300 research institutes.
2021 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation at University of Tsukuba in Japan
Tsukuba University is one of Japan’s most prestigious national universities. It is located in Tsukuba, Ibaraki, and was established by the Japanese Government. The Tsukuba University has 28 academic clusters and colleges of approximately 16,500 students (as of 2014). This university has 258 hectares (636 acres) covering the main Tsukuba campus, making it the second-largest single campus in Japan.
The Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation assists international students who may be going through financial hardships.
Eligibility and Requirements For the 2021 Mabuchi International Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All International students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Master degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Available Subjects: All subjects
- Degree Level: Masters level programs
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Those who have financial hardships and have difficulty attending school (household income of fewer than 5 million yen)
- First and second-year students who have Asian nationalities (including Japanese nationality) and live in Japan and attend regular faculties at the following universities:
- Tohoku University, Ibaraki University, Tsukuba University, Utsunomiya University, Gunma University, Saitama University, Chiba University, Ochanomizu University, Telecommunications University, Tokyo University, Tokyo Foreign Language University, Tokyo Marine University, Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo Agricultural and Industrial University, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University, Niigata University, Toyama University, Yamanashi University, Shinshu University, Kanazawa University, Shizuoka University, Nagoya University, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Toyohashi Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Osaka University,
- The Takasaki University of Economics, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Yokohama City University, Chiba Prefectural University of Health Sciences
- Aoyama Gakuin University, Gakuin University, Keio University, International Christian University, Sophia University, Chuo University, Tokyo Science University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Rikkyo University, Waseda University
- Those who can communicate in the Japanese language (generally N2 or higher) necessary for studying at university
- Those who are physically/mentally fit and have excellent academic performance
- Standard grades for second-year college students
- GPA adopted universities: 2.5 or higher
- GPA non-adopted universities: Average 3.5 points or higher in terms of the following points
- Excellent (Hide, S, A, 80 points or higher) Etc.) Number of subjects x 5 points
- Good (B, 70-79 points, etc.) Number of subjects x 3 points
- Possible (C, 60-69 points, etc.) Number of subjects x 1 point
- Those who can receive the recommendation of the president of the university
- Those who have not received other benefit-type.
How To Apply
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must check the required documents at the University of Tsukuba.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
Eligible students will receive a monthly scholarship of 100,000 yen
The Deadline for Application Is The 16th Of April 2021.
- Nationality: International
- University or Organization: University of Tsukuba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Master degree
- Awards: Monthly scholarship 100,000 yen
- Number of Awards: 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan