Table of Contents Hide
- About the Flint Scholarship
- Level/ Field of Study
- Host Nationality
- Eligible Nationality
- University of Michigan Freshmen Scholarships Worth
- Eligibility for MasterCard Start path competition
- How to apply for University of Michigan – Flint in USA Freshmen Merit Scholarships 2021.
- Freshmen Merit Scholarships- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are an international student seeking for scholarships outside your home country, then this opportunity to study at the University of Michigan – Flint in USA Freshmen Merit Scholarships 2021 is for you. This opportunity is open to all first-year international student to apply for the Freshmen Merit Scholarships award at the University of Michigan Flint to help pay for your college.
About the Flint Scholarship
The University of Michigan – Flint in the United States is now offering scholarship award to both indigene and international students from other countries to pursue the award of bachelor’s degree at the University. Students from all over the world can apply. There are different scholarships.
At UM-Flint, we want you to focus on starting your university experience, not on your tuition. Our new Freshmen scholarship program is available to students with good academic performance who want to deliver excellence.
Level/ Field of Study
Flint in USA Freshmen Merit Scholarships covers Undergraduate degree program available in any course.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
All International students can apply scholarship by countryfor the University of Michigan Freshmen Scholarships.
Aside from the Flint in USA Freshmen Merit Scholarships 2021, there are other scholarships available to international studentsto study abroad. You can check our to access all scholarships av ailable.
University of Michigan Freshmen Scholarships Worth
The worth of the Freshmen Merit Scholarships Awards is between $ 3,000 and $ 7,000 per annum.
Eligibility for MasterCard Start path competition
- The Applicants Must be an international student.
- GPA High School 3.25 on a scale of 4.0.
- ACT score of 24 and SAT score of 1160
- Application and admission from the Bachelor’s degree program at the University.
- Must begin her admission in fall 2021.
- The applicants MUST have Excellent academic record.
How to apply for University of Michigan – Flint in USA Freshmen Merit Scholarships 2021.
The Freshmen Merit Scholarships Application is online on their school websites.
- How to apply: Students should apply online—it’s convenient and there’s no application fee. Students can also download applications and mailed/faxed to Office of Undergraduate Admissions, University of Michigan-Flint, 303 E Kearsley Street, 245 University Pavilion, Flint, MI 48502-1950, Fax: (810) 762-327
- Supporting Documents: Contact the admissions staff today to discuss your eligibility and other requirements for this prestigious position.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify for consideration for the Competition, the minimum requirements to get admission is as follows: 3.25 high school grade point average with a 24 ACT/1160 SAT score.
Additional full in-state merit awards may be given following additional consideration by the Admissions Committee.
Freshmen Merit Scholarships- Frequently Asked Questions
Does the University of Michigan give merit scholarships?
The Stamps Scholarship is one of the University of Michigan’s most prestigious merit-based scholarships and is awarded to incoming U-M students that demonstrate exceptional talent, leadership qualities, outstanding academic achievement, and a commitment to their community.
What GPA do you need to get into U of M Flint?
Typical High School Grades
You will need above average high school grades to get into University of Michigan Flint. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at University of Michigan Flint was 3.27 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B students are accepted and ultimately attend.
Does University of Michigan offer financial aid for international students?
There is no federal financial aid and limited scholarship funding available to international students attending U-M, though a short-term university loan may be available in the case of emergencies (see information below). … U-M schools and colleges have very limited funding for undergraduate international students.
How much does it cost to go to University of Michigan for 4 years?
university of Michigan tuition is $14,498 per year for in-state residents. This is 105% more expensive than the national average public four year tuition of $7,056. The cost is 24% cheaper than the average Michigan tuition of $19,001 for 4 year colleges.
The U of M merit scholarship award is actually for the spring and winter terms.
So, if you want to get this scholarship, you need to apply early and gain admission in the spring of 2020.
Do visit the website also as the terms actually change periodically.
In addition, you can get the scholarships at the time of admission based on your test scores and GPA.
So you need a high score.