Table of Contents Hide
- Why You Should Choose Gonzaga Graduate School of Business student college
- Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship.
- Eligibility and requirements for the scholarship
- How To Apply
- Documents Required
- The deadline For Application Is the 1st of December for Spring and the 1st of July for Fall.
- Other Scholarships Offered by Gonzaga University include:
- Brief Description
Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity offered to students who cannot afford to pay tuition for their business degree. The scholarship was created by the Gonzaga University. This institution created the scholarship as a means to support students going through financial hardships. They believe that all students should be given an opportunity to go to University and gain a degree. The award of this scholarship is a payment of 50% of the tuition students. Read more to find out about this scholarship program.
Why You Should Choose Gonzaga Graduate School of Business student college
Open to citizens of the United Nations and All international students, Gonzaga offers to provide assistance to financially incapacitated students. The scholarship is only available for students who want to earn their business degrees.
The scholarships also provide a scholarship award of 50% tuition. This goes a long way to support students who can not afford to pay their required tuition.
Gonzaga Graduate School of Business Scholarship.
Gonzaga Graduate School of Business International Student Scholarship was created by Gonzaga University. This institution was named after the young Jesuit saint Aloysius Gonzaga and is located in Spokane, Washington, United States.
It was established on the 17th of September 1887 by the Society of Jesus. It is a private, Roman Catholic university. It is one of the twenty-eight member institutions of “Association of Jesuit Universities and Colleges.” The University is lovely, and the campus has 105 buildings on 152 acres (62 ha) of grassland. The University provides a conducive and all-inclusive learning environment for all its students.
Eligibility and requirements for the scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All students of the United States and all international students are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available for all students in every field of study at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: All applicants who want to qualify for the scholarship must be non-sponsored. They must also be fully enrolled and full-time students(6 the credits or more in Fall and Spring),
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a non-immigrant visa status. They are required to check the application guide and checklist before getting admitted as a Gonzaga Graduate Business School student.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should be able to understand the English language. They have to provide official IELTS with a minimum of 6.5 or TOEFL with a minimum of 230 CBT or 88 i-bt.
- All applicants must be leading campus graduate international students. This means that they must be on a J-1 or F-1 visa.
How To Apply
- All applicants must download the application form. They submit it with all documents required by Gonzaga University Graduate School of Business at 502 E. Boone Ave in Spokane, WA 99258-0009, USA.
- All applicants must apply for admission in a master’s program at the Gonzaga Graduate School of Business.
Three Short Essays
Two online recommendations
Copy of Passport
All official international transcripts
Official TOEFL or IELTS,
Official GMAT or GRE score, and
Financial Declaration Forms with the signature of the applicant.
As a scholarship award, Gonzaga University is offering up to 50% coverage for tuition. This scholarship award is open in the fall and spring semesters.
The deadline For Application Is the 1st of December for Spring and the 1st of July for Fall.
Other Scholarships Offered by Gonzaga University include:
- Dauna Leigh Bauer Scholarships offers $2,000/year for academically outstanding/involved students.
- Joseph M. Cataldo, S.J. Scholarships provide $5,000/year for graduates of a Catholic High School.
- Gonzaga in Florence Scholarship offering $2,500-to $5,000 for students planning to study in Florence, Italy.
- Gonzaga Leaders Scholarship is offering $5,000/year for students involved in leadership and service.
- Honors Program, which offers $1,800/year.
- Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) offering a whole ride and stipend.
- Gonzaga Alumni Scholarships which offers $2,500 to $15,000/year.
- University or Institution: Gonzaga University
- Department: Graduate School of Business
- Course Level: For Masters students
- Award: 50% Tuition for financially challenged students
- Access Mode: Applications are Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: All U.S. Citizen and International students
- Awards can be received in The United States.