Table of Contents Hide
- KAIST Scholarship Application in South Korea 2021:
- Application Deadline for the KAIST Scholarship In South Korea
- Eligibility for the KAIST Scholarship In South Korea
- KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
- Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students:
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- College of Business
- Program Duration:
- Required Documents for KAIST Scholarship In South Korea Fall 2021:
- International Candidates of Korean Origin
- Applying for the KAIST Scholarship In South Korea
The KAIST Scholarship program is a scholarship in South Korea, this article is here to help you out in applying KAIST Scholarship for Fall 2021 in South Korea.
For candidates who intends in applying, so if you are interested in studying in south Korea for 2021 academic session then do not be in a haste to exit this blog because this article discussed much on how you can achieve this opportunity in South Korea at ease.
This Opportunity is available for all international students to embrace the tradition of south Korea by applying KAIST international student scholarship.
The KAIST Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in South Korea and it will Cover all the Expenses starting from the beginning to the end of the program. KAIST University Ranked #39 in QS Global World and also one of the Top Public University.
KAIST University will provide over 300 Scholarships, as we already know that KAIST is one of the Famous Leading University in Asia & known by MIT of Asia.
KAIST University offers all Academic Fields/Majors for the Bachelor’s Degree Programs, Masters Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs to Study Free in Korea. currently KAIST University has also Introduced Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World | Fully Funded
This Scholarship does not require the use of IELTS exams or Test, you Don’t Need an IELTS or TOEFL Scores. But You can only Submit English Proficiency Certificate from Your University.
Every Course will be held in English at KAIST University. This Scholarship opportunity is a gateway to broaden your horizon, Advance your knowledge and Study in a World-Class University.
More information about the KAIST University South Korea Scholarship 2021 is given below.
KAIST Scholarship Application in South Korea 2021:
Every candidates get the hands-on experience, explore international laboratories, explore cross-cultural understanding, and meet the mentors. The research mentors would help them in learning research skills and strategies.
KAIST South Korea Scholarships 2021 for Graduates
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology welcomes innovative minds to pursue masters, Ph.D., or masters leading to Ph.D. Every students would get involved in international researches. The KAIST University has also been ranked as one of the best research universities in South Korea.
KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia and known by MIT of Asia. The KAIST University was established in 1971 to model a research focused university and to foster elite human resources in science and technology needed by the nation.
Moreover, KAIST has successfully become a well-respected member of the worldwide science community. KAIST, The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) offers the KAIST International Student Scholarship for undergraduate and graduate international students.
The KAIST scholarships will cover the full tuition fee, a monthly allowance, opportunities for on-campus jobs, medical health insurance.
Application Deadline for the KAIST Scholarship In South Korea
The applicants for fall 2021 must have completed their high school by August 2021. The application can be submitted thrice a year, there are 3 application cycles (Early/ Regular/Late)
- Application Opens: Mar.1, 2021
- Deadline for Application & Documents: May. 28, 2021
- Deadline for Recommendation Letter: May. 31, 2021.
Eligibility for the KAIST Scholarship In South Korea
- Applicant must be a graduate or prospective graduate from the high school before August 31st, 2021.
- Applicants must not be a Korea citizen.
- Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible to apply as foreign students.
- International students of Korean origin who do not meet one of the eligibilities above CAN NOT apply for International Admissions
Note: Once the application fee is paid, you are not allowed to change your application track (i.e: from Early to Regular or Late).
KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
- South Korea
- Undergraduate level
Academic Programs for Undergraduate Students:
Students can apply for the following programs under KAIST Scholarships 2021.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- The duration of the KAIST Scholarship Application for Falls 2021 in South Korea is 4 years
Required Documents for KAIST Scholarship In South Korea Fall 2021:
The following documents are required for the KAIST admission 2021.Online Submissions;
- Application Form See Sample Form
- One Recommendation Letter See Sample Form
- High school Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- Statement of Financial Resources
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Candidates who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. For those that studied in English speaking countries, English Lecture Certificate is required.
International applicants of Korean origin MUST additionally satisfy one of the following two requirements:
If you are an international student of Korean Origin applying for this scholarship in South Korea, The following requirements are needed of you:
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen or;
- The applicant must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of those provided in Korea. But in this case, international schools located in Korea are not acknowledged as foreign school.
- All the applicant of Korean origin who completed their entire education(elementary, junior high, and high school) outside of Korea should submit the Certificate of the Facts Concerning the Entry & Exit issued by the Korean Immigration Office.
The certificate should have recently been issued.
- All the International students of Korean origin who do not meet one of the eligibility above CANNOT apply for International Admissions.
International Candidates of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
Applying for the KAIST Scholarship In South Korea
This opportunity is a great one for all Korean citizens and international students who are Korean Origin or citizen to partake into different research work in South Korea and Globally.
Students who are interested in Research work and who are willing to partake in this Scholarship program in South Korea can Apply now through the link below: