Table of Contents Hide
- About the Scholarship:
- About Pakistan
- HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021:
- Host Country:
- Host University:
- Degree Levels:
- List of MS/MPhil Offered Courses:
- Eligible Candidates:
- Benefits of HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship:
- How to Apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22?
- Application Deadline for the HEC Postgraduate Scholarship:
- Apply For Other Scholarships
HEC Postgraduate Scholarship is known as Higher Education Commission, Pakistan has disclosed Postgraduate Scholarships for the year 2021-2022. The scholarship is for student of Balochistan and Erstwhile FATA. Is opened for MS and MPhil degree level student who can apply in any disciplines.
This HEC Postgraduate Scholarship program is a fully funded Scholarship where students of Balochistan and FATA are allowed to apply to the universities across Pakistan although the university should be HEC recognized. Candidate should have at least 60% in bachelor degree.
Candidate who are applying to the HEC Postgraduate Scholarship should be under the age of 35 years. Remember to prepare hard as scholars will be chosen by merit.
Candidates will be selected based on merit. The HEC fully-funded scholarship would cover tuition fees, living allowance, traveling allowance, book allowance, and initial settlement allowance.
Every candidates will be able to better focus on their studies. During studying, students will be encouraged to participate in research and assist their mentors as well to get hands-on experience.
About the Scholarship:
The Higher Education Commission(HEC) of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
The HEC Science Scholarship Scheme for Undergraduate Program in Pakistan is a scholarship program sponsored by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
The objective of this scholarship program is to ensure that the students who have the desire to study sciences are outstanding in their studies and could be productive scientists for the future by developing their critical thinking skills.
In order to develop and promote the higher education sector in Pakistan, the Higher Education Commission (HEC) was established in 2002.
The main mission of the Higher Education Commission ( HEC) is “To promote higher education institutions that serve as the engine of growth for Pakistan’s socio-economic development.
The host country Pakistan is one of the most famous multiethnic country of South Asia, it is predominately Indo-Iranian speaking population, Pakistan has historically and culturally been associated with its neighbours Iran, Afghanistan, and India.
Since Pakistan and India achieved independence in 1947, Pakistan has been distinguished from its larger southeastern neighbour by its overwhelmingly Muslim population (as opposed to the predominance of Hindus in India).
Pakistan has struggled throughout its existence to attain political stability and sustained Social Development.
Its capital is Islamabad, in the foothills of the Himalayas in the northern part of the country, and its largest city is Karachi, in the south on the coast of the Arabian sea.
Pakistan was brought into being at the time of the partition of British India, in response to the demands of Islamic nationalists: as articulated by the All India Muslim league under the leadership of Mohammed Ali Jina India’s Muslims would receive just representation only in their own country.
since the day of independence until 1971, Pakistan (both de facto and in law) consisted of two regions—West Pakistan, in the Indus River basin in the northwestern portion of the Indian subcontinent, and East Pakistan, located more than 1,000 miles (1,600 km) to the east in the vast delta of the Ganges-Brahmaputra river system.
In response to grave internal political problems that erupted in civil war in 1971, East Pakistan was proclaimed the independent country of Bangladesh.
HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021:
- Students can apply to universities across Pakistan.
List of MS/MPhil Offered Courses:
MS/MPhil students can take admission in one of the following discipline to be eligible for HEC Scholarship:
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering Technology
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Technology
- Aviation/Avionics Engineering Technology
- Automotive/Automobile Engineering Technology
- Agro Industrial Engineering Technology
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Cyber/Cyber Security Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Energy Engineering Technology
- Information Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Nano Technology/ Materials Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Software Engineering Technology
- Textile Engineering Technology
- Telecommunication Engineering Technology
– Advertisement –
Benefits of HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22:
- The HEC scholarships will provide RS. 60, 000 towards the tuition fee per semester.
- The HEC Scholarships also provide RS. 9,000 per month for living and accommodation purposes.
- Book allowance of up to RS. 6,000 will be provided.
- Traveling and initial settlement allowance will also be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a Pakistani/AJK national
- To apply for PhD award, aspirant must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years) before the deadline ( 30 May 2021)
- To be eligible for MS/MPhil award in Engineering Technology, Candidates must have a minimum of 16 years of education and should be Registered with National Technology Council (NTC), Pakistan. ( http://www.ntc-hec.org.pk/ )
- Maximum one-second division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in semester system or 1st division (in the annual system) in MS/MPhil/ME/Equivalent degree.
- Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the Public Sector R & D organizations registered with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST)
- 35 years for all others
- Must have minimum 70% marks in a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). The HEC scholarship will consider best HAT score of the last two years for short-listing purpose.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship.
How to Apply for HEC Postgraduate Scholarships 2021-22?
- Al interested are directed to submit their application via the official online portal of HEC.
- A candidate submitting an application in a hard copy will not be considered.
- A candidate has to submit an application fee along with the online form.
Application Deadline for the HEC Postgraduate Scholarship:
A candidate can apply until 4th June 2021.
Apply For Other Scholarships
- Deakin University Scholarships in Australia | Fully Funded
- Free Scholarship in New Zealand | Wellington Doctoral Scholarship
- University of Otago Scholarships [200 Scholarships] | New Zealand
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition | Study free in London
- JADS Scholarship Program 2021-22 | Fully Funded | Study In Japan