Table of Contents Hide
- OIST internship Program in Japan 2021-22:
- Host Country:
- Host Institute:
- Internship Duration:
- OIST internship Program in Japan Research Areas:
- OIST Japan Internship Benefits:
- Eligibility for the OIST internship Program in Japan
- How to Apply for OIST internship Program in Japan 2021?
- Required Documents for the https://admissions.oist.jp/apply-research-internship 2021:
- Application Deadline:
This internship is an opportunity for those looking for a fully funded internship program in japan to study. The OIST internship Program in Japan is to providing internships to students all over the world. Your IELTS/TOEFL is actually not required.
OIST Internship in Japan 2022 is an awesome opportunity to take part in research work in the world’s most advanced laboratories. This is one the best internships in Asia that provides the students with the opportunities to learn technical skills and contribute to the research activities of Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology.
OIST research internship also make the student confident and advances specific techniques in the intern by providing them the chance to continue their research under the supervision of the world’s top supervisors.
The fully-funded internship in Japan has been a stepping stone towards the brighter future of the students who take part in it as interns.
This internship is for both the national and international students who are pursuing their research in any of the related fields or the projects of one of the world’s best faculties of the OIST.
Furthermore, The OIST faculties are very nice and is one of the world’s best faculties is responsible for assign the appropriate research work to the interns.
The OIST Research work may be related to the projects such as Integrative Community, Energy Unit, Non-linear Equilibrium, Physics Unit, Quantum Systems, Evolutionary Genomics, Fluid Mechanics, Computational Neuroscience, Biological Systems, and many more.
Every unit has a separate supervisor and the list of the projects and the supervisor’s list is given in the links below. To become an intern at OIST, you do not need to contact the supervisor first.
Currently, OIST is a leading institute of Science and Technology. Recently, one of its professors talked about the vision for AI scientists and their contribution towards revolutionary scientific discoveries.
However, the university does not have departments but only the research units which make it unique and exclusive.
some of these faculties in the university is from outside Japan including America, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. moreover, all this OIST offers 5 years PhD program.
It is important to note that in order to continue the PhD program at OIST the fresh or new graduates have to be an intern in OIST internship program for 2 to 6 months. This is one of the reasons the international OIST internships is for undergraduates as well as for fresh graduates.
The OIST program in Japan last for the duration of 2 to 6 months and by this time the interns have learnt a lot in the different research carried out.
OIST internship program in japan is usually announced twice a year and applicants can apply based on feasibility.
Selecting of candidates for this program is always competitive and is usually based on the applicant efforts in academic background, passion for research and funding.
The full meaning of OIST is Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, there internship is a paid internship program. If you wanted to study in Japan this is a big shot for you.
OIST internship Program in Japan 2021-22:
- OIST Graduate School
- the duration of this Internship in Japan is usually with in 2-6 months
OIST internship Program in Japan Research Areas:
Below are the list of scientific research areas that are being carried out in the OIST internship program:
- Nonlinear and Non-equilibrium Physics
- Quantum Systems
- Evolutionary Genomics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Femtosecond Spectroscopy
- Computational Neuroscience
- Neural Computation
- Biodiversity and Biocomplexity
- Electronic and Quantum Magnetism
- Mathematics, Mechanics, and Materials
- Embodied Cognitive Science Unit
- Neural Coding and Brain Computing Unit
- Sensory and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Continuum Physics
- Igor Goryanin Biological Systems
- Theoretical Physics
- Immune Signalling
- Organic Optoelectronics
- Coordination Chemistry and Catalysis
- Membranology Unit
- Quantum Dynamics
- Membrane Cooperativity
- Protein Engineering and Evolution
- Genomics and Regulatory Systems Unit
- Information Processing Biology
- Developmental Neurobiology
- Ecology and Evolution
- Physics and Biology
- Marine Biophysics
- Quantum Gravity
- Light-Matter Interactions for Quantum Technologies
- Quantum Materials Science
- Biological Complexity
- Numerical simulations of laminar and turbulent complex flow.
- Marine Climate Change
- Plant Epigenetics
- Theory of Quantum Matter
- Quantum Wave Microscopy
- Cellular Biology
- Nonlinear Analysis Unit
- Representation Theory and Algebraic Combinatorics Unit
- Biological Physics Theory
- Experimental Quantum Information Physics
- Cellular and Molecular Synaptic Function
- Chemistry and Chemical Bioengineering
- Memory Research Unit
- Cognitive Neurorobotics
- Shocks, Solitons, and Turbulence Unit
- Gravity, Quantum Geometry and Field Theory
- Human Developmental Neurobiology
- Neuronal Rhythms in Movement
- Evolutionary Neurobiology Unit
- Neurobiology Research
- Molecular Cryo-Electron Microscopy
- Cell Signalling
- G0 Cell Unit
- Neuronal Mechanisms for the Critical Period
- Nucleic Acid Chemistry and Engineering
- Bioinspired Soft Matter
OIST Japan Internship Benefits:
- Living Allowance will be provided to the students, 2,400 JPY per day (weekends excluded)
- Roundtrip travel will be provided to Research Interns.
- The Interns will also get support for housing, local registration visa acquisition, and insurance procedures.
Eligibility for the OIST internship Program in Japan
Check the following guidelines to see if you are eligible or qualify for this awesome opportunity in Japan for 2021/2022 session.
- All candidates pursuing an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in universities, colleges, or vocational schools either in Japan or overseas are encouraged to apply.
- Recent graduates can also apply.
- Any intern or Candidates enrolled in an eligible university or college program should have approval from their home institution.
- The process of selection of candidates is highly competitive and will consider the applicants who are either recent graduates or in the final 2 years of the degree program.
- For candidates that are already holding highly-developed skills in research, an additional position for the internship will be considered.
How to Apply for OIST internship Program in Japan 2021?
follow the steps below critically to apply for this opportunity.
- The candidates are expected to submit their applications via an online portal.
- After the submission of the application online, candidates would receive an auto-notification through their email.
- proper evaluation of applications and screening of applicant will be carried out throughout the application period.
- At the end of application of this program usually after4wtr 3 months, notification of selection will be received by the successful candidate.
- After making the final selection, candidates would cooperate for the completion of logistics on time in order to begin the internship.
Required Documents for the https://admissions.oist.jp/apply-research-internship 2021:
- Curriculum Vitae Sheet
- Personal Statement
- Academic Transcripts
- Recommendation Letter
- ID Photo
The application deadline for the OIST Internship in Japan 2021-22 is April 15, 2020.