Table of Contents Hide
- What is Journalism and Public Relations?
- List of Journalism Scholarships To Apply for 2021/2022.
- 1. Journalism Scholarships in Kazakhstan KIMEP University.
- 2. Journalism Scholarships At University of Sheffield Dan Walker for UK and EU students.
- 3. University of Canterbury Robert Bell Travelling Scholarships in Journalism for International Students.
- 4. Fully Funded PhD positions for UK/EU Students at Cardiff University in UK 2021
- 5. German Fellowships for Indian Journalist at University of Tubigen, in Germany 2021.
- Other Scholarships To Apply For 2021/2022.
Are you interested in becoming a Journalist? If yes, this article is for you because all you need to know about Journalism and Public Relations Scholarships and also The List of ongoing Journalism Scholarships To Apply now has been discussed extensively in this blog.
there are so many information on Journalism and Public Relations Scholarships in this blog for international students so stay tuned here.
Journalism is a field with which is very important or relevant in sharing or spreading information about every happening around the world.
Journalism is one of the best careers that one can choose to earn his or her living.
many organizations are offering programs for high school seniors students in Journalism major. Avail these aids and get into best.
What is Journalism and Public Relations?
Journalism is the production and distribution of information on current events based on facts and supported with proof or evidence.
The word journalism involves getting information from a right source and as well as sharing the information in collaborative with media who gather and publish information based on facts and supported with proof or evidence.
While Public relations is the practice of managing and disseminating information from an individual or an organization to the public in order to affect their public perception.
The Public relations and publicity differ in that PR is controlled internally, whereas publicity is not controlled and contributed by external parties.
List of Journalism Scholarships To Apply for 2021/2022.
There are a lot of ongoing Journalism Scholarships for international student who are willing to study journalism abroad or in any university outside their home country.
Annually, a lot of organization offers international students the opportunity to study journalism in any of their dream university.
below are different journalism scholarships you can apply for 2021/2022 academic year:
KIMEP University is now offering scholarships to all international students who are willing to enroll into 2021/2022 academic session.
This scholarship award is for different academic field of studies such as international Journalism, Economics, Public and Municipal Administrations and International Relations.
This scholarship opportunity will provide 50% to 100% coverage of tuition fees.
- University or Organization: KIMEP University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: 100% and 50% coverage of tuition
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Kazakhstan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate courses in International Journalism, Economics, Public and Municipal Administration, and International Relations
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must hold an offer to study at any level at the university
- How to Apply: All candidates can submit an application for financial aid at the time when they are applying for admission at this university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be sent with the application:
- Excellent English Proficiency (IELTS 4.5 and above, TOEFL IBT 70 and above, KEPT 60 and above, etc.)
- Number of additional degree diplomas
- Work experience confirmed by official document (confirmation certificate from a workplace, employment record, etc.)
- Certificates for extracurricular achievements
- Results of state program exams are “pass/fail” option
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course. for more information visit gurusaward.com .
- Language Requirement: To satisfy all the language requirements of the university, you must have equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or level B2.
University of Sheffield is now offering Scholarships worth $10,000 to all UK and EU students who are willing to study journalism, this will also include good work experience in journalism.
- Eligible Countries: Students who belong to the UK and European Union countries can apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for postgraduate courses in the subject of journalism.
- Eligibility Criteria: To determine where you are ideal for this application or not, check the following criteria, which is minimum:
- Must hold an offer of a place, or wish to apply, for MA Broadcast Journalism at the University of Sheffield
- Must be domiciled in the UK or European Union (EU) and not charged international rate fees
- Must be not already qualified at masters level, or higher
- Must be self-funding.
- How to Apply: Application is divided into two parts depending on whether or not you already hold an offer of a place on MA Broadcast Journalism for entry in September 2021.
- If you are a current student of the university, then, click here and login by using your University of Sheffield account.
- If you don’t hold an offer of admission in this course, then firstly apply for this course. After admission you can apply for this application . For more details on how you can apply for this opportunity, check the admission requirements and check if you are qualified.
- Supporting Documents: There is no need for supporting documents to include in your application. However, for admission you will need to have documents like a transcript, copy of passport, copy of English certificate and a statement.
- Admission Requirements: Apply by using universities’ postgraduate online application form. Get more information here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are applying for a postgraduate program at Sheffield are expected to achieve a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
3. University of Canterbury Robert Bell Travelling Scholarships in Journalism for International Students.
If you are interested in furthering your education into postgraduates studies then rush now apply at university of canterbury in Newzealand. This will assist you gain more knowledge in Journalism and Public Relations Scholarships.
This award is for all Newzealand students and all other international students who are willing to enroll into postgraduate studies.
4. Fully Funded PhD positions for UK/EU Students at Cardiff University in UK 2021
The Cardiff University’s, School of Journalism, Media and Culture, supported by the ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership for Wales (Wales DTP), Fully-funded PhD Positions starting in October 2021.Note that, this offer is only for UK and EU nationals that are qualify to apply for this studentship.
This is a great opportunity for those who are willing to further their PhD program in journalism, media and culture.
5. German Fellowships for Indian Journalist at University of Tubigen, in Germany 2021.
University of Tubigen is now awarding German fellowship for Indian Journalists. every selected candidate will visit Germany from June to August 2021 for their studies.