Table of Contents Hide
- About The USIP Free Courses And Job Opportunities.
- USIP Courses
- Benefits of the USIP Free Courses And Job Opportunities:
- How to Apply for USIP Courses
- USIP Events
- Webmail USIP Edu
- USIP Jobs Opportunities
- USIP Internships
- Eligibility for the USIP Internship.
- How to Apply
The USIP Free Courses And Job Opportunities are now available for Application, head on and apply for any course of your choice in the United State.
The USIP is an independent organization whose major aim is to “increase the nation’s capacity to manage international conflict without violence” the USIP provides conflict resolution training and assistance with legal reform.
The word (USIP), stands for the United States Institute of Peace, and in response to the COVID-19 and structural racism, the institute is offering its entire catalog of online courses tuition-free from now until the end of 2021.
The USIP Free Courses And Opportunities offered, will help build peace-builders that will change violent conflicts in societies and help people who are seeking nonviolent change around the world.
About The USIP Free Courses And Job Opportunities.
The United States Institute of Peace Academy (USIP) is an independent organization and national peace which was formed by Congress.
The USIP is dedicated to the development and betterment of the society to ensure a world without conflict, violent is possible, practical and essential for global security.
The USIP tries the work with International government and civil societies of the global village to build national capacities to manage society issues peacefully.
The institute also pursue its mission by collaborating on Research, Policymaking, Training and Sessions, analysis and provide excellent support to those who are working to build a more peaceful environment in the world.
This United States Institute of Peace (USIP) provides various different online courses for free on a wide range of topics related to conflict management and peacebuilding.
All Students, graduates, professionals, and current peacebuilders can take advantage of USIP’s short courses to sharpen their skills by gaining access to advanced learning resources.
Furthermore, USIP Free Courses And Opportunities, the top free courses offered by the United States Institute of Peace are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, allowing students to study anytime, anywhere in the world today.
Some of the relevant courses offered by the institute include,
- Gender Inclusivity in Peace-building
2. Good Governance After Conflict: i.e Building Institutions for Reform
3. Democracy & Governance
4. Introduction to Peace-building
5. Conflict Analysis & Prevention; Mediation, Negotiation & Dialogue; Nonviolent Action
6. Introduction to Psychosocially Responsive Development and Humanitarian Programs
7. Introduction to Religion and Peace-building
8. Justice, Security & Rule of Law
The above mentioned courses are studied in the university and the duration of these courses ranges from 3-11 hours, depending on the courses.
Benefits of the USIP Free Courses And Job Opportunities:
- Each student will have free access to the USIP’s complete catalog of online courses.
- Through this program, students will gain access to new peacebuilding skills and advanced methods.
- Course participants can choose how they wish to schedule their time based on their own priorities.
- After completing the course, students will receive their certificates
How to Enroll in the United States Institute of Peace Free Online Courses?
- You do not have to pay any registration fees to apply.
- You need to create an online account to have access to the course materials.
- You may choose any of the courses you are interested in.
- It’s entirely up to you how many courses you take.
How to Apply for USIP Courses
These courses are open to everyone, irrespective of locations or age. So Simply head over to the USIP course website and take any class you wish to take.
The USIP is currently hosting an online events only due to the Covid 19 pandemic. This events hosted draw on the institute’s ability to create opportunities for diverse audiences to exchange important information necessary for creative solutions to difficult challenges.
The USIP is a non-partisan organization with the sole mission to bring togetherness and diplomacy across various political views.
Here are Some of the upcoming events hosted by the institute are:
- Sino-Indian Escalation: Blip or Lasting Strategic Shift? This event is slated to hold on Tuesday, July 21, 2020, / Time: 10:30am – 11:30am.
This event is meant to discuss and examine the conflict signals in China’s posture toward disputed borders elsewhere and how this rivalry affects existing India-Pakistan tensions the implication it has on the U.S.
- The Next Era of United States Pacific Islands Engagement: This online event is slated on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, by 9:00am.
This event will discuss the challenges and opportunities and proposals to coordinate the next era of the United States’ engagement in the Pacific.
To host an event at USIP, contact 202.429.7870 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webmail USIP Edu
Users can log into USIP Website using their unique username and password. Go to to log in
This USIP Institute headquarters is located at Washington precisely 2301 Constitution Avenue NW
USIP Jobs Opportunities
- Research Assistant, Learning, Evaluation & Research Washington, DC, USA
- Administrative Assistant, Latin America Program in Washington, DC, USA
- Program Officer, Strategic Stability and Security in Washington, DC, USA
- Project Officer in Mali
- Project Specialist in Iraq
- Project Officer/Senior Project Officer, Security Sector Reform in Tunisia
- Vice President, Africa in Washington, DC, USA
Students currently enrolled in colleges and universities in the Washington D.C area can work at USIP through paid part-time research assistant positions.
Recent Graduates with a degree in international relations or related fields and high academic achievement are usually hired as program assistants.
The Applicants for this position should have related work and/or internship experience, exceptional administrative, research, writing, and computer skills.
Only full-time students from universities belonging to the Consortium of universities of the Washington
Metropolitan Area (CUWMA) can be considered for these openings. CUWMA members include:
Eligibility for the USIP Internship.
Applicants for the USIP internship program must be students of the following university:
- American University
- Catholic University of America
- Corcoran College of Art and Design
- Gallaudet University
- Georgetown University
- George Mason University
- The George Washington University
- Marymount University
- National Defense Intelligence College
- National Defense University
- Southeastern University
- Trinity University
- University of the District of Columbia
- University of Maryland at College Park
How to Apply
- Applicants should go to The USIP Carreer page and upload:
- A cover letter stating which position is of interest to you.
- A copy of your resume.
- A brief writing sample demonstrating your research and writing ability.