Table of Contents Hide
- 3 Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022
- Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022.
- ALSO CHECK: Top 10 Free Online Courses in Canada
- ALSO CHECK: 13 Best Canadian Medical Schools 2022
- SEE ALSO: 12 Best Acting Schools in Canada
3 Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022
Do you wish to migrate to Canada in 2022? Or are you finding it difficult to get the best way to immigrate to Canada? IF YES, the 3 Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 is a good guide to see you through.
Well, out of all the various means available to immigrate to Canada, we have brought to you three easy ways to immigrate to Canada. With this ways, you can easily get to find your way to Canada without stress. Read more about the ways below.
Though there are several ways to immigrate to Canada some of which include Express Entry, provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These ways are one of the most effective ways but it takes about 6 to 8 months to successfully complete the whole process. To successfully use this means to immigrate to Canada, it a
Depends on the individual age, education, skillset, and many more. In most cases the processes attached to this means are not easy; and sometimes may not be the right option in terms of applying for permanent residency. Check out 3 Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 below.
Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022.
Temporary Work Visa
Temporary work Visa is one of the easiest ways to migrate to Canada. Why? Because of this two reasons:
It takes only up to 2 weeks to obtain this visa and
You don’t need a Specific Comprehensive System (CRS) score to qualify.
Also, you may not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
What is LMIA
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a report that an employer in Canada may need to get before employing an international worker. This LMIA will show that an international worker is needed to fill the job. It will also show that no availability of Canadian worker or Canadian permanent resident holder is available to do the job.
This means an LMIA requires employers to post the job advert for at least 3 months before international applicants can apply for the same job.
The good thing about LMIA is that, if your work permit expires, you can renew it 30 days before it finally expires. Note that it takes about 77 days if you apply online.
Once you have enough work experience, you can then apply for permanent residency. For instance, you can apply through the Saskatchewan Long Haul Truck Driver Program (after 6 months) or through programs such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trade Program or the Canada Experience Class, if you receive a permanent job offer.
Provided you meet the necessary requirements to migrate to Canada, have enough fund to sustain yourself, in good health and no illegal record; you are eligible to apply for the Temporary work Visa. Note that you have to confirm that you intend to leave once your permit expires.
Requirements to obtain the Temporary work Visa
- Firstly, a Job offer (if demanding for an employer-specific permit)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (unless exempt)
- Applicant must apply online from outside Canada
- Applicant must submit a comprehensive application
- Applicant must Include a medical exam (if needed)
- Also, including police certificates (if needed) necessary for most African applicants is a must.
- Furthermore, the applicant must include certified translations of documents that aren’t in English or French
- For successful application, applicants must Pay the processing fees
- Finally, submit your biometrics results within two weeks of submitting your application (if needed).
Presently, some jobs don’t require an LMIA to immigrate to Canada since they are high in demand and are currently not affected by Covid-19. These jobs include butchers, farm, fish and seafood workers, and truck drivers.
The processing period depends on your location that is where you are applying from. The takes 5 weeks to 39 weeks to reach anywhere but for most countries, the normal processing time is 10 weeks (2½ months) which is a way faster than the Express Entry system.
Temporary Work Visa – Global Skills Strategy
Global Skills Strategy is yet another easy way to immigrate to Canada quickly as you don’t need to have CRS record to pass and has a processing time of 2 weeks.
To proceed with this, applicants will need to qualify for a unique or specialized job position in a managerial (skill type 0) or professional (skill level A). Below is a list of qualifying occupations:
|Global Talent Occupations List|
|0213||Computer and information systems managers|
|2147||Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)|
|Sub-set of 2161*||Mathematicians and statisticians * Positions for actuaries or related occupations are excluded from this subset.|
|2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|2175||Web designers and developers|
|2281||Computer network technicians|
|2283||Information systems testing technicians|
|Sub-set of 5131**||Producer, technical, creative and artistic director and project manager – Visual effects and video game **The position must require a minimum of 3 years of experience in the visual effects, video game or animation industries in 1 or a combination of the following roles: producer, technical director, creative director, artistic director or project manager, senior coordinator, department manager, with 3 years of job experience in at least 1 or more of the following skills relevant to the visual effects, video game or animation industries: surfacing and look development; character or simulation rigging; matte painting; managing budgets or teams; or technical pipeline development and application for visual effects, video games, or animation production.|
|Sub-set of 5241***||Digital media designers ***The position must require a minimum of 3 years of job experience in at least 1 of the following digital media design skills: 3D modelling, compositing, paint and roto, layout and match move, digital environment and Matte painting, texture, lighting shading, character effects, effects and simulations, design and scenario, rigging, user interface or user experience, responsive design (for gaming), virtual reality, augmented reality, digital media animation, levels editing for digital media design, software editing for digital media design, pipeline software development or applications relevant for digital media design|
- Get a job offer in Canada under one of the above-mentioned jobs
- Labor Market Impact Assessment (unless exempt)
- Application must be done online and from outside Canada
- Applicants must submit a complete application
- For better result, include a medical exam (if needed)
- Prove of police certificates is needed.
- Applicant must pay for processing documentations.
- Lastly, submit your biometrics results within two weeks of submitting your application (if needed)
Following our previous statement, processing takes 2 weeks, but that’s not the best part. If you qualify for 2 weeks of processing, so does your spouse, common-law partner and dependent children!
Student Visa – Post Graduate Work Program
Students who wish to study in Canada for 32 weeks or less will not need a visa; but there are three reasons you should apply for a study permit even if you don’t need one.
- You will continue studying only if you apply for a more extended program and that can only be done if you have a student visa.
- Also, he/she will continue to work part-time while studying provided you have a study permit, unless, you will need to apply for a work permit if you don’t and want to work while you study.
- Applicant may decide to stay and work for more extended period of time after graduation.
The (PGWP) enables one to work in Canada for up to three years as the person is studying.
Processing takes 3 weeks to treat based on where you apply from.
- Qualifications – Student Visa
- Confirmation of identity (passport)
- Documentation of agreement that you are enrolled at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- Proof you have sufficient funds to pay for your – charge fees/living reliability for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and/replacement transportation for yourself and any household members who travelled with you to Canada)
- An evidence of Police certificate to show that you don’t have a criminal record
- A documents showing medical exam to verify you are in good health
- Also, provide, Letter of explanation or motivation
- Biometrics Language test results (IELTS OR TEF)
- Confirmation that you will leave Canada when your study permit expires
Processing Time – Student Permit
The whole processing time takes 3 to 17 weeks depends on where you are applying from.
However, the following countries are eligible to apply through the (SDS) Student Direct Stream. This could take just 20 days when applying from these countries.
Requirements – PGWP
- Firstly, a Valid study permit
- Secondly, Evidence of identity (passport)
- Record of employment in Canada
- Confirmation of relationship (marriage Birth certificate of (if family members are are coming with you)
- Lastly, other documents that may be requested in an interview may also be required.
We hope you have been able to now know that there are easy way to immigrate to Canada. Here we have listed 3 Secret Easy Ways to Immigrate to Canada in 2022 to help you make the best decision and most importantly find it easy to immigrate to Canada.