Table of Contents Hide
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Job Registration Portal
- List of Federal Government Recruitment Agencies
- 1. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
- 2. Nigeria Police Force
- SEE ALSO: Apply For Canada Government Jobs For Immigrants – Work in Canada
- 3. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
- 4. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
- 5. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
- 6. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
- ALSO APPLY: USA Jobs With Visa Sponsorship For Immigrants – Work In USA
- 7. Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- 8. Nigerian Army
- 9. Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
- 10. Nigerian Air Force
- 11. Federal Ministry of Education
- 12. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
- SEE ALSO: British Council Job Recruitment
- 13. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
- 15. UBEC/ Federal Teachers Scheme
- 16. Federal Fire Service
- 17. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)
- 18. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
- 19. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
- 20. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
- 21. Nigerian Navy
- ALSO SEE: How to Answer Sales Job Interview questions
- 22. Nigeria Customs Service
- 23. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
- 24. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- 25. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- 26. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023 General Requirements
- ALSO SEE: 5 Tips to Help You Stand Out as a Job Seeker
- How To Apply For Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023
Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023 Job Registration Portal
In this article, I’ll be taking you through the various Federal Government Jobs in 2022 as well as the list of Federal Government Recruitment agencies with their application portal attached. Other information such as how to apply for federal government jobs and the general application requirements were also highlighted. Read on to know more.
Applications are open to Interested and qualified individuals who wish to work with the federal government. This is irrespective of your educational backg0upyh’oklround, belief, gender, age, religion or circumstances.
There are Various Federal government jobs are available to individuals. If you’re interested in any of the jobs, simply head to their official recruitment portal and apply!
Checkout the list of various federal government recruitment agencies and their job registration portal.
List of Federal Government Recruitment Agencies
Below is a list of Federal Government Agencies you should consider applying.
1. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
The National Identity Management Commission is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
Visit the official NIMC recruitment portal to start an online application.
2. Nigeria Police Force
The Nigeria Police Force is law enforcement and lead security agency in Nigeria. If you wish to be recruited into the Nigeria Police Force, visit their portal below to start an application.
3. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
NAFDAC is responsible for controlling and regulating drug manufacturing, importation and exportation of drugs as well as the use and sale of those drugs. Aside from drug control, NAFDAC also regulate food, chemicals, packaged water and many other products.
visit www.nafdac.gov.ng and start an application.
4. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) is the apex standardization body in Nigeria. The aims and objectives of the organisation include:
Assistance in the production of quality goods
Certification of industrial products
Preparation of standards and processes relating to measurements, materials, and products and their promotion at the regional, national, and international levels
Circulation of information relating to standards
Improvement of measurement accuracy
Quality control and metrology
To submit an application, visit the official SON recruitment portal.
5. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Department of Petroleum Resources is also among the Federal Government recruitment agencies. DPR is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources, The Department of Petroleum Resources has the statutory responsibility of ensuring compliance to petroleum laws, regulations and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Want to apply? Then visit www.dpr.gov.ng.
6. Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC)
NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation.
7. Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
The work of ICPC is to prohibit and prescribe punishment for corrupt practices and other related offences.
8. Nigerian Army
The Nigerian Army is governed by the Nigerian Army Council. It is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations.
The application process can be accessed via recruitment.army.mil.ng.
9. Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC)
FCSC is an executive body that has the authority to make transfers and appointments, and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
visit the official FCSC recruitment portal to start an application.
10. Nigerian Air Force
The Nigerian Air Force is the air branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa. If you want to be a member of the Nigerian Air-force, why not start an application today?
To apply, visit here
11. Federal Ministry of Education
This is also a federal government recruitment agency. They recruit teachers and other staffs in the education sector. Application is open to interested and qualified candidates.
For more information, visit here
12. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
NIMASA is responsible for regulations related to shipping, maritime labor, and coastal waters. The agency also undertakes inspections and provides search and rescue services.
For more details on how to apply, visit the official NIMASA portal today.
13. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
The Independent National Electoral Commission is the electoral body that oversees elections in Nigeria. It is one of the Federal Government recruitment agencies in Nigeria.
14. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
The mission of the National Emergency Management Agency is to coordinate resources towards efficient and effective disaster prevention, preparedness, mitigation and response in Nigeria. NEMA acts in the following areas:
Disaster Risk Reduction
Policy and strategy
Search and rescue
Geographic Information System
Relief and rehabilitation
Research and forecasting
Finance and logistics
Want to apply? Then this official portal will work you through.
15. UBEC/ Federal Teachers Scheme
Universal Basic Education Commission vision is to be a world class regulatory agency and education intervention for the promotion of qualitative and functional basic education in Nigeria.
16. Federal Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, paramedical, extinction and prevention of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties.
17. Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)
Today, the demand for the Nigerian Railway Corporation services is on the increase and the NRC is in desperate need of interested and qualified applicants to fill up the available vacancies.
More details regarding the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment can be seen via this link.
18. Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
The Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Government Agency that operates and governs all ports in Nigeria. The agency is looking for interested and suitably qualified applicants who are willing and able to work. Applicants are expected to have interpersonal skills, relevant academic qualifications, excellent communications, and technical qualifications.
The application process can be accessed via this link.
19. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
The Nigeria Immigration Service is one of the Federal Government recruitment agencies.
20. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
EFCC is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud and money laundering.
To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, visit here.
21. Nigerian Navy
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel.
visit the official Nigerian Navy recruitment portal and start an application.
22. Nigeria Customs Service
Are you interested in joining the Nigeria Customs Service? More details regarding the Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment can be seen
23. Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC)
Federal Road Safety Corps is the Government Agency with statutory responsibilities for road safety administration in Nigeria.
To apply, visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official recruitment portal at frsc.gov.ng.
24. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a federal agency in Nigeria tasked with preventing the distribution, export, storage, production, and smuggling of hard and illegal drugs.
The Agency is looking for suitable and qualified candidates who are willing and able to work. To apply, visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official recruitment portal.
25. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
FIRS is the agency responsible for assessing, collecting, and accounting for tax and other revenues accruing to the Federal Government. The application process can be accessed via www.firs.gov.ng.
26. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost.
For more information on how to apply, visit the NHIS recruitment portal via this link.
Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023 General Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Must not have any criminal record nor have been involved in any criminal activities in the past. individuals with bad criminal record will not be accepted.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Especially for jobs that relates to law enforcement or military; applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Some positions required possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant must not be over 35 years of age
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, international passport, National Identification Card, or Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of tax laws and administration in Nigeria
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate for graduate position
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
How To Apply For Federal Government Recruitment 2022/2023
If you’re interested in any of the federal government jobs, simply visit the official job recruitment portal of the agency to start an application.
Note that you’ll have to provide your personal details such as your full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study.
- Candidates can only apply for one position (Multiple applications will result in disqualification)
- Ensure you fill all your details correctly. Do well to crosscheck them before submitting.
- Print out the registration slip if required
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment process.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Provided that you have the above listed requirements, then you should proceed to the federal government recruitment agency portal to commence an application. I hope you find this article helpful.