Table of Contents Hide
- University of Wyoming Tuition & Financial Aid
- University of Wyoming Tuition & Expenses
- Financial Aid Statistics for University of Wyoming
- Student Loan Debt for University of Wyoming
- Brief Description of University of Wyoming University PhD Scholarship
- Eligibility for the Wyoming University PhD Scholarship
- How to Apply for University of Wyoming Fully-Funded Scholarship
- Benefits of the Wyoming University PhD Scholarship
This Wyoming University PhD Scholarship is for you, now at University of Wyoming Fully-Funded Scholarship for International student, the University of Wyoming is a public land grant Research university located in Laramie, Wyoming.
This university provides almost 200 fields of study and graduate program in business, law, engineering, and education.
While studying at this university, students will receive support from university professors to build a bright future and achieve their dreams, the educational programme is available for highly talented students undertaking a PhD degree in the field of Human-Machine Interaction and Biomedical Engineering programme at the university.
Check this Out:
The university of Wyoming was Founded in March 1886, The University of Wyoming is a public land-grant research university based in Laramie, Wyoming. Studying at this university is quite interesting, the students will complete support from the university teachers in building a bright future and making their dreams come true.
Application Deadline: Is Open
University of Wyoming Tuition & Financial Aid
The tuition fee for the University of Wyoming is $5,791 for in-state and $19,531 for out-of-state students. When Compared with the national average cost of in-state tuition of $11,132, University of Wyoming is cheaper. The tuition fees for students coming from out of state, the tuition is cheaper than the national average cost of out-of-state tuition of $26,770.
The amount above include both tuition and fees, also referred to as the sticker price. The university fees differ by institution and may fund library services, student gym facilities, student centers, technology resources and campus health centers.
As you’re comparing costs of different institutions, also consider the total cost and the net price. sticker price is referred as the total cost, plus the cost of room and board, books and supplies, and transportation and personal expenses.
In this University of Wyoming, the total cost is $20,258 for in-state students and $32,828 for out-of-state students. Also, the net price is the average cost of the university after aid and scholarship funds are discounted from the total cost, which come in on average at $28,198 for out-of-state students and $15,101 for in-state students receiving need-based aid.
University of Wyoming Tuition & Expenses
In-state tuition and fees
Out-of-state tuition and fees
Average annual cost
Average annual cost by family income
|FAMILY INCOME||AVERAGE COST|
Room and board
For more information go to this school’s net price calculator Website Minimum credits per term a student can take for full-time tuition price UNLOCK WITH COMPASS Maximum credits per term a student can take for full-time tuition price UNLOCK WITH COMPASS
Financial Aid Statistics for University of Wyoming
Financial aid refers to funding that students can use to pay for college and is generally awarded based on need or merit.
Need-based aid is determined by your or your family’s demonstrated ability to pay for college, as calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, known as the FAFSA. Also note, the average need-based scholarship or grant awarded to first-year students at University of Wyoming was $4,945. Additionally, 50% of students received need-based financial aid that year.
Need-based self-help aid includes federal loans and work-study. For this year 2021, the average need-based self-help aid awarded to first-year students was 24%.
For the Merit-based aid, also called non-need-based aid, is awarded for a specific talent or athletic or academic achievement. For this year 2021, the average non-need-based scholarship or grant awarded to first-year students at University of Wyoming was $3,124.
The University of Wyoming met 59% of its students’ financial aid need.
Student Loan Debt for University of Wyoming
In the university, How much student loan debt you accumulate can affect your financial life long after college ends. To be on the safe side, your total student loan debt should fall below your anticipated starting salary once you graduate.
In this University of Wyoming, the median federal loan debt among borrowers who completed their undergraduate degree is $18,498. And the median monthly federal loan payment (if it were repaid over 10 years at 5.05% interest) for student federal loan borrowers who graduated is $192.
Honestly, 9% of graduating students at University of Wyoming took out private loans to sort out their needs. for instance, All Students with private loans had an average of $22,166 in private loan debt at graduation.
Typical total federal loan debt after graduation
Typical total federal loan debt among those who did not graduate
Typical total federal loan debt by family income
|FAMILY INCOME||TOTAL DEBT|
Typical monthly loan payment
Undergraduates paying down their federal loan debt
Undergraduates paying down their federal loan debt by family income
|FAMILY INCOME||PAYING DOWN DEBT|
Average total indebtedness of 2019 graduating class
Graduating students who have borrowed (any loan type, 2019)
46%Graduating students who have borrowed (state loans, 2019)UNLOCK WITH COMPASS Graduating students who have borrowed (private loans, 2019)UNLOCK WITH COMPASS
Brief Description of University of Wyoming University PhD Scholarship
- University: University of Wyoming
- Department: Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in United States
Eligibility for the Wyoming University PhD Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Human-Machine Interaction and Biomedical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a MSc (preferred) or BSc in electrical engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, or similar fields
- They should be currently legally in the United States
How to Apply for University of Wyoming Fully-Funded Scholarship
- How to Apply: Interested applicants who want to apply for the position, they should contact Dr. Novak directly at dnovak1-at-uwyo.edu for the application process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits of the Wyoming University PhD Scholarship
The University of Wyoming will cover tuition-fee and health insurance plus a monthly stipend (including summers) for the year 2020/21.